Discussion Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Khon Kaen Tours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
AMMOMXELA View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMMOMXELA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Khon Kaen Tours
    Posted: 15 Nov 10 at 21:42
Hi everyone,

My name is Katt and this is my number 1 post.  Sorry up front that my English is not perfection.  My husband Scott (SkyyWalker) said he won't do the edit for meAngry 555    I have met at least 8 of you guys and read the forum sometimes.  I am posting this one to advertise a new business about tours here in KK province.  Here is a link   http://kketp.com/tour-kk

This is a cool program that helps the KKU student and our new business.  To help with decision about what students to work with me I have a special promotion for forum people.  3 people can take a 1,200 baht tour for free & you can bring a one guest with you.  There will be 2 KKU students with us.  This can be next weekend or this Thursday.  First reply first can go.

I am not on the forum to be social and further questions will be answer by Scott.

Thank you!Clap

Edited by AMMOMXELA - 09 May 11 at 19:39
Sponsored Links

SkyyWalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyyWalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 10 at 22:00
Not bad, honey...I'll give you a B+Wink
Craig.Joy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig.Joy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 10 at 23:23
Good luck with your new business Katt / Scott.

Edited by Craig.Joy - 15 Nov 10 at 23:24
Ad View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 10 at 14:33
Hello Katt,

Very intresting and nice site.
I will use the information, again very nice and succes with your business.

With kind regards, Ad    (new inhabitant of Khon Kaen)
DeeYai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeYai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 10 at 15:26
Originally posted by AMMOMXELA AMMOMXELA wrote:

Hi everyone,

My name is Katt and this is my number 1 post.  Sorry up front that my English is not perfection.  My husband Scott (SkyyWalker) said he won't do the edit for meAngry 555     
..................................................................................
I am not on the forum to be social and further questions will be answer by Scott.
Welcome Katt.
Not much wrong with your English, you set a high standard.ClapClapClap 
If you can stop Scott from hogging the computer why not join in and give us your valuable viewpoint to the serious stuff, and perhaps a different twist to the silly topics.
I'm sure that you already know who amongst the posters are the wolves and who are the pussy cats!LOLLOL
Wishing you the best of luck with the business.
David

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyyWalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 10 at 19:06
Speaking of touring around Isaan, I'm considering going to the Howchow Resort mentioned elsewhere in this forum.  My mother & brother will be arriving soon from the US for an 18 day stay.  Anyway, I was thinking about taking the crew for a night at Howchow, then co ntinuing on for a day or two in Mukdahan-a place I've never been.

I was assuming that Howchow was on the way to Mukdahan, but an online road map showed me different.  It appears to me that the driving time to Muk. would be about the same from KKC as it would be from Howchow.  I've added this map to the links section of our website.  Here's a link to that link for those interested: www.kketp.com/links

If you have a business with a website and would like to do a link exchange with us, send me a PM.

Happy trails & happy tours.Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyyWalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 10 at 20:36
As most of you know, the King Cobra Village is a popular tourist destination in Khon Kaen province.  Here is a photo from about 5 years ago.  On the home front, we've decided on a competition to "name" the photo.

My entry: "Feeding the Snake"
Katt's:  "Snake Eat Snake"
A friend's:  "Snake Charmer Charmed"

What's yours?

Hippo View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 10 at 09:21

"Something smells fishy"
Ad View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 10 at 09:43
Old but still going "Strong" !!      Big smile
dogeater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 10 at 10:35
Originally posted by Ad Ad wrote:

Old but still going "Strong" !!      Big smile

The fish smell?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
  Share Topic