Discussion Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lookinf for friend

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blaencelyn View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaencelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lookinf for friend
    Posted: 12 Sep 11 at 13:26

Hello to you all iam new to this web site and before I make too much of comments or idears I would like to ask for some help-  Back in march 2010 I came to stay with my wifes family in Khon Kaen and like any falang I go out waking around to find things to do there.I have been to ERICS Bar a few times and to bars etc in that area.   My wife used to work at the univercity in Kk and had a long term friend called MEOW ( ?????)   While out and about with her we had dinner one evening with her and her husband and we gentlemen got on well.  His name is SCOTT and a ex la police officer,I know that he had cancer the same as myself, I have been trying to contact him to see if he is ok now but to NO avail.We used to meet in the area of ERICS a few times in the afternoons for chat and beer,I would like to meet up again if possible when I get to KK in November any help please.

Sponsored Links

Realist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 11 at 07:46
Scott sadly passed away in the second part of last year.
I am in regular contact with a couple of friends of his, with whom he used to drink.
I am not sure if you know the people I mean, but if you contact me further I can contact  them on your behalf.

Regards,  
blaencelyn View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaencelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 11 at 00:25
Thank you for the reply.Strangly enough both myself and my wife have been trying to make contact and she had a reply from her friend Scfotts wife MEOW on facebook yesterday.I didnt know him a great deal we had drinks together and meals out his wife and mine it was good to talk with someone down to earth. As I now understand from facebook contact it was lung cancer that got to him,He had cymo about the same time as myself and we often joked about the mosskitoes keeping away from the smell of cymo that came from us when we got sweaty,Anyway thanks again for your help We will try to be in KK at Xmas /new year to see MEOW. And wifes family
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic