Rachawadee Resort & Spa

Search

Discussion Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Part-time English teacher required.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
topspinholty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topspinholty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 11 at 18:10
Much of the stuff, imo, about the importance of learning English (from a native speaker) is from people who hold a much higher opinion of themselves than is warranted

Terry,it seems you have fallen foul of one of the greatest threats to the English language today by using the term IMO.  If it's your opinion.be proud and spell it out.  Nearly as bad as LOL,ROTFL etcWink
If you have to tell the world how good you are,you're probably not that good!!!!
TerryLH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryLH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 11 at 19:20
in my opinion

Thanks.  I feel so much better now.
Terry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topspinholty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 11 at 05:28
Thumbs Up
If you have to tell the world how good you are,you're probably not that good!!!!
willie the nik View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willie the nik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 11 at 13:28
suppose i did wonder why,naturally just thought of my age,.anyway your right about one thing its a post for jobs good luck to who gets it,thanksTongue
Sadana View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sadana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 12 at 09:54
Just wondering why you submit this job from Nigeria?

Just for readers, please be aware for fraudulent people who post ads just for info (on your resume)
as some include also ID info its a ideal way for scam artists to get your personal details.

I do not state this person is fraudulent but all marks point to it.

just all out there - BE AWARE

and never disclose your personal information in a first contact!

Regards,

David

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topspinholty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 12 at 10:08
Originally posted by Sadana Sadana wrote:

Just for readers, please be aware for fraudulent people who post ads just for info (on your resume)
as some include also ID info its a ideal way for scam artists to get your personal details.

Regards,

David

Stormin submitted his post from Uganda....He moved there from Khon Kaen where he is well knownAngry
carstenj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carstenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 12 at 14:02
how about work permit?
Gdhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gdhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 12 at 15:41
Originally posted by topspinholty topspinholty wrote:

Regards,

David

Stormin submitted his post from Uganda....He moved there from Khon Kaen where he is well knownAngry

I agree with your useful clarification information to David but feel the " Angry" was unnecessary as I note David is a new member (of just 1 day) to KKF and probably does not have any knowledge of Stomin's history with KKF.    I took his comments as well intentioned general good advice and not an intention to attack Stormin personally.

Edited by Gdhm - 13 Jan 12 at 15:43
Stormin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stormin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 12 at 18:38

Regards,

David

I appreciate the age of this topic, but for your information I was in Khon Kaen when I posted it.  Before my given address was Uganda it was HQ so does that mean I posted it from HQ???????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Stormin

Never argue with an idiot, people watching may not know who the idiot is!
mogo51 View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogo51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 12 at 14:21
good afternoon, my Filipino gf has a teaching degree, major maths/english, with many years teaching experience.  She and I are seeking to move here to KK and she is looking for teaching position.  Can you assist with any possible local knowledge of any schools seeking teachers.  Her English is excellent, very devoted to her work, conscientious and committed teacher.
time to relax
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic